Re: some questions about the Greek translation of the release notes

Hi Paul,

> Hi galas,
>
> [did you drop the list on purpose? I like these kind of questions
> publicly.]

Not at all! I just considered the first question to be somehow "technical".

> On 24-05-2023 14:52, galas wrote:
>> One point to make things clear. From a first look, I have the
>> impression
>> that the  original english po files are the same in the master and the
>> bullseye branches. Is this correct?
>
> Could be. English po files make no sense as the source is in English and
> doesn't need translations, so I guess nobody handles those.
>
>> Obviously, if this is the case, and since I have completed the
>> translation
>> in the master branch, I could save time by just copying-pasting the
>> missing greek translations to the bullseye branch.
>
> It depends on where the missing pieces are. Nearly all changes between
> releases happened in issues.dbk and whats-new.dbk, but as you can see
> below, there are changes in several other files too.
>
> paul@mulciber ~/release-team/release-notes $ git diff bullseye..master
> en | diffstat
>   installing.dbk |   60 +----
>   issues.dbk     | 1429
>   moreinfo.dbk   |    2
>   upgrading.dbk  |  198 +++++++++++------
>   whats-new.dbk  |  962
>   5 files changed, 1114 insertions(+), 1537 deletions(-)

OK then, I will have a careful look and see what the differences are. The
two files in question are the issues.po and upgrading.po

cheers!

Emmanuel