DPB 2023/08: Open for review and translations.

Hello Everyone!

We are shifting some components of the DPN to the bits.debian.org resource toward producing news about Debian on a shorter time relevant release cycle.

In respect to that wish we to now produce the 1st issue of the "Debian Project Bits".

For your consideration and review, the most recent version is available[1] for edit/review/translation.

Our goal is to publish on Saturday August 05, 2023.

Instructions for editing this issue are still current with our normal contribution guidelines[2].

If you are willing and able to contribute to this issue, or in the future!, please join the #debian-publicity[3] IRC channel on OFTC.net[4] or send a message to the team via email: debian-publicity@lists.debian.org[5].

[1]https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/-/blob/master/content/2023/dpb-2023-08.md
[2]https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
[3]irc://irc.debian.org/debian-publicity
[4]https://oftc.net/
[5]mailto:debian-publicity@lists.debian.org

--

Be well,