Re: [LCFC] templates://shorewall-common/{shorewall-common.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Package: shorewall-common
[...]
>  Shorewall allows firewall/gateway requirements to be described using
>  entries in a set of configuration files. It reads those configuration
>  files and, with the help of the iptables utility, configures
>  Netfilter to match these requirements.
   ^
   netfilter, as in the synopsis.  Personally I'd always vaguely
assumed that its canonical name was (CONFIG_)NETFILTER, but
netfilter.org keeps it lowercase even when it's paragraph-initial,
as if it was a filesystem item like (/sbin/)iptables.