[debian-knoppix] Knoppix terminal server problems

Hello,

When i start Knoppix Terminal server and start a client via PXE i get
"Operation failed, no answer from network" after "DHCP Broadcasting for
IP address", Knoppix retries three times and then i drop into a (very
limited) shell. My own DHCP is running (I disable the one koppix starts)
and this is the subnet the applies to the terminals:

subnet 10.18.0.0 netmask 255.255.0.0 {
        range                         10.18.9.1 10.18.10.253;
        option broadcast-address        10.18.255.255;

        #PXE boot / Terminal Server
        next-server 10.18.1.11;
        filename "pxelinux.0";
}

It used to work, booting terminal client and although i can't remember
changing any important settings if fails every time now.

Does anybody have a clue what i'm missing here?

greets,
--
Wouter Mignon
Systeembeheerder