Re: [debian-knoppix] Ukrainian l10n for Knoppix

greetings!

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 05:02:48PM +0200, ñÒÏÓÌÁ× æÅÄÅ×ÉÞ wrote:
> A question for Knoppix developers: would you ever like to include font and
> keymap files for Ukrainian language? If so, I can offer any help needed (i.
> e. files list and/or the files). I don't talk here about
> internationalization of program, but about support of Ukrainian language.

i don't see why not.  i'd suggest that if you want to help, the best
way would be to find the files you need, and then find the name of the
packages that they belong to in debian[1]

	sean

[1] http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_contents
(this will tell you what package owns a particular file)