Re: Re: Installation of Debian bookworm (testing) on Lenovo IdeaPad 5G 14Q8X05

Hi,
I tried the latest daily build of debian unstable with kernel 6.1 and now the SoC is recognised correctly. However, I can start the installation in GUI and text mode, but the keyboard only works in GRUB, not during the installation.
This confirms that the snapdragon 8cx gen 1 aka SC8180X is the same as the snapdragon 8cx gen 2 aka SC8180XP, except that the latter's CPU frequency is higher.
The problem is the lack of drivers, the firmware-qcom-soc package https://packages.debian.org/sid/firmware-qcom-soc only includes the snapdragon 8cx gen 3. Do you have any update on the inclusion of the snapdragon 8cx gen 1-2?
Thanks