Re: mtd: spi-nor: Add support for N25Q256A11

Control: reassign -1 src:linux 4.9.168-1
Control: severity -1 important

On Sat, 2019-05-25 at 20:19 +0000, Matt Sickler wrote:
> Hello Debian Kernel Team,
>
> I just submitted this bug to Debian via reportbug.  It looks like the
> linux-4.9 package doesn't have a maintainer, so I'm forwarding the
> bug in the hope that someone will see it.

The Bug Tracking System only knows about packages that exist in the
main Debian archive.  During regular security support, all security
uploads are copied to the main archive to be included in the next point
release, but during the LTS extended support period this no longer
happens.  The unfortunate result of this is that the BTS doesn't know
anything about linux-4.9.

Since linux-4.9 is backported from stretch's linux package and any bug
fixes should go into that first, I'm reassigning the bug.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
73.46% of all statistics are made up.