Re: Intending to remove kernel packages

Andreas Barth wrote:
> kernel-image-2.4.25-atari/2.4.25-1

Currently udebs produced by linux-kernel-di-m68k include modules taken
from this package, as well as 2.4.26-atari. We have switched to the
2.4.26 kernel for atari in d-i; but to avoid violating the license, the
kernel-image package should not be removed until linux-kernel-di-m68k is
updated to not use it.

> kernel-image-2.4.25-bvme6000/2.4.25-1
> kernel-image-2.4.25-mvme147/2.4.25-1
> kernel-image-2.4.25-mvme16x/2.4.25-1

Same here, except we still seem to be building d-i images using the
2.4.25 bvme6000, mvme147, and mvme16x stuff, as well as the 2.4.26 stuff
(not sure why).

> kernel-image-2.4.25-arm/2.4.25-5

As tbm noted, this is still the kernel used by d-i for arm.

> kernel-image-2.4.25-hppa/2.4.25-3

We're still using these for hppa.

> kernel-image-2.4.25-mac/2.4.25-1

Still used.