Re: Question about Plasma 5.27.5 and Frameworks 5.106

Dear Aurélien

Aurélien COUDERC - 19.05.23, 10:09:56 CEST:
> But please don't contact the release team directly nor comment on the
> unblock bug report about bit, it would only add noise and make our
> case more difficult.

Thanks for your clarification. I thought so as well as an aftermath of my
mail and recommended not to send anything to the unblock bug report in
another mail.

Also thanks for your confirmation regarding KF.

Best,
--
Martin