Re: Plasma 5.27 beta (5.26.90) coming to unstable

Martin Steigerwald - 24.01.23, 11:58:25 CET:
> Yep that is version mismatch between plasma-workspace-date (5.27 beta)
> and plasma-workspace (5.26 although beta is available in repo
> already).
>
> Ah, held back due to libkf5screen7 still at 4:5.26.5-1

I bet that is the cause for missing backdrop images as well. Cause they
are remembered and set in configuration. But the backdrop image is not
yet loaded. So likely will be okay again once I upgrade libkf5screen7 to
5.27 beta.

So better wait even if "apt upgrade" would update parts of Plasma
already, wait till it updates all of Plasma.

--
Martin