Re: Plasma 5.26 coming to unstable - Thank you!

Dear all,

Le 14 octobre 2022 23:10:40 GMT+02:00, Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> a écrit :
>On vrijdag 14 oktober 2022 20:36:44 CEST Aurélien COUDERC wrote:

>> In any case I've uploaded plasma-workspace 4:5.26.0-2 with the fix and I've
>> synchronised the theme conf file with the upstream one as you suggest.

Thanks for your various feedback and bug reports that help make the KDE packages better.

Now that the login screen bug seems to be fixed for everyone, I'd like to strongly recommend everyone who switched to the breeze SDDM theme due to the bug to switch back to debian-breeze.

Debian-breeze is the default that our users will see and we need to get it as much exposure as possible before it reaches testing.

Thank you again for your help in testing Plasma and your patience.

Happy hacking,
--
Aurélien