Re: Managing 3 screens

Le 15/04/2022 à 13:44, Xavier Brochard a écrit :
In display settings, check "record properties for this screen arrangement" (or something like that). Then create a second screen arrangement and record settings again.

It it doesn't switch automaticaly between home and work (based on display identifiers), you will have to choose the right one manualy.

It was set to "save for any display arrangement", I put it to "For only this specific display arrangement".

I'll let you know once I get back at work, then back at home.