Re: [KDEPIM Kmail] Wrongly displayed message

On venerdì 29 luglio 2016 10:24:58 CEST you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> to better understand what's happening, you can try to:
>
> 1- View the message structure ("Visualizza -> Mostra la struttura del
> messaggio" in Italian or something like "View -> Message structure" in the
> default English menus). This should show you whether there are other parts
> of  the message that you are not seeing (and allow you to select and see
> them).
>
> 2- If that does not work, you can view the message source ("Visualizza ->
> Mostra sorgente" in Italian or something like "View -> Show source" in
> English). This should also allow you to see if the message contains
> something  else that you are not able to see in the default view.
>
> Hope that helps!
> Mario
>
> P.S: I apologize for non-Italian speakers, but I don't know the exact names
> of  the above options in the standard English menus.
>
> In data venerdì 29 luglio 2016 00:39:20 CEST, Valerio Passini ha scritto:
> > >
> > > The HTML stuff may be in another part of the message that you can select
> > > and then view the HTML.
> >
> > Here is how it's displayed: just a white page.
> >
> > Valerio

Thanks Mario, for your hint.

I recall that option to be enabled in the previous versions of Kontact/Kmail,
I don't know what (who) disabled it and when, anyhow with that option set, I
could see there is a "html document" in the "body part" and after some
clicking it was possible to display the full message.
Is this some kind of security feature? Isn't it too much? Personally I would
agree to not allow the downloading of external links, but concealing the text
might be a little confusing.

Valerio