Re: KDEPIM transition to 16.04 is ok ?

Just to let you know,
I did another upgrade on my laptop and i let the migration process do it's job.
All went good at first try.
No APT errors, nor Kontact/kmail errors.
I just did an akonadictl fsck and vacuum at first run.

I would recommand a backup of data, especially if they are only local  (pop, local folder, local calendar ...)

So good so far, after one day of usage, i can say that it works like a charm. So many bugfix i was waiting since ages are now reality ^^
Very interesting small changes in the UI are making it even eye candy.

--
Gael