Re: kmail/contacts integration for KDEPIM 16.04

Hi,

I just upgraded.
- adress completion is working  correctly (finally !!!)
- i see contact's avatar in mail headers
- krunner is searching in contacts (with help  of libkf5akonadisearch-plugins )

Warnings, migration was a bit slow or buggy and i ended by clearing my akonadi DB.

--
Gael