Re: colord-kde

So an update.

Here's a repo of sort of recent debs for colord-kde, if you like living
dangerously...

http://kdebian.org/ppa/pool/main/c/colord-kde/

The main issue I think I was running into was that an application called
redshift was causing any profile applied to the system to get
reset/ignored. After killing redshift I've been able to apply new color
profiles. I've written out a bug on redshift's issue tracker for this.

Another issue I'm running into is the color profile disappears if I
disconnect/swap monitors and reboot, etc. Restarting the colord service
fixes this.

--
Rubin
rubin@starset.net