Test images site down?

Hello, Im trying to download an iso or some type of live image of debian jr and on the wiki it links a site for: Test images are temporarily available here:

http://people.debian.org/~synrg/live-jr

But gives a not found error. I have tried doudou and iknowforkids and like the standalone type system they are so iso or live image would be preferred but if they are not available what would be the next best way of getting? I could follow the wiki but being that the first option is either outdated or nonexistent I figured Id check first. Thank you.