Re: Approached DouDouLinux developers

Hi,

> >> It is hard to decide without a list.  But in other teams the canonical
> >> answer is:  Everything that is used and has a free license.
>
> My direct thoughts regarding this was about how small or specific can a package
> be in order to be uploaded to the Debian archive.

I must say I've always been wondering how interesting our packages in
the project DoudouLinux could be for Debian. I'll let you decide!
Probably it is better if I first take the necessary time to describe our
packages somewhere, maybe on our website so that anybody can look at our
package internals.

> > I agree, could you tell them to join this list and maybe we could find
> > out how we could help? Andreas is right, it would be easier.
>
> I have invited the DouDouLinux developers to our list.

Indeed I'm already member of this list :). I'll put my answer to Per's
email in CC to let the discussion go on here.

Cheers,
--
Jean-Michel Philippe
Project founder