Re: Remaining task packages ...

 	Hello Ben,

 On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 02:29:13PM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
 >     junior-internet-tools
 > 	Depends: mozilla

 	I don't know how "Desktop Environment Independent" you are trying to make
 	these packages. If being "Desktop Environment Independent" is not a must,
 	I would make junior-internet-tools include galeon (web browser based on
 	mozilla), gtm (Transfer manager ala getright)  and evolution (mail,
 	calendar, addressbook). What do you think about this?

 	Are you planning some repackaging of these software with different icons,
 	etc. Or just a grouping of the existing packages?

 	Best regards,
 	Goedson