Re: What about programming

Hello,
I think it could be interressant to have a simple langage for children,
but langages such as Python or Scheme are quite complicated for children !
I think it could be interresting to contact a (french) university to
create a really really simple langage, because I think the difficulties
are with the 3-6 years, and this age is really interressant to begin to
code programs !
I've seen the page of NIDL, but I don't speak Italian...

Hugo.

|              Hugo Rimbert 		|
| 	 Second Year Student in		|
| 	IUT of Computer Sciences     	|