Re: Packages take over for the Java Team

Hi Baptiste,

Le 25/01/2021 à 20:46, Baptiste Beauplat a écrit :

> The following packages have Chris as a Maintainer and could be taken
> over by the Team:
>
> - geronimo-ejb-3.0-spec
> - geronimo-j2ee-connector-1.5-spec
> - geronimo-jms-1.1-spec
> - geronimo-jpa-3.0-spec

Thank you for spotting this. I'll take care of them (except
geronimo-jpa-3.0-spec which was removed 3 years ago).

> And the following have Uploaders references to them (including the
> packages listed above):
>
> - dnsjava
> - euca2ools
> - geronimo-interceptor-3.0-spec
> - geronimo-jacc-1.1-spec
> - libaxiom-java
> - netty

These packages (minus euca2ools) are already handled by the Java Team,
we'll change the uploaders in the next uploads.

Emmanuel Bourg