RFS: libjackson-json-java 1.9.2-3 [RC]

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the latest version of
libjackson-json-java. Unfortunately the last upload introduced a
regression. The symlinked documentation in libjackson-json-java-doc
wasn't properly converted to a real directory. Just reverting the
responsible change will not solve the problem: dpkg-maintscript helper
has to be used instead. I have tested all possible upgrade paths and the
new symlink_to_dir function works.

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libjackson-json-java.git

Changelog:

 * Team upload.
 * New libjackson-json-java-doc.maintscript: Use symlink_to_dir
   function to convert the former documentation symlink to a real
   directory. This function is available for the first time since dpkg
   1.17.5 thus add Pre-Depends: dpkg (>= 1.17.5) to
   libjackson-json-java-doc binary package. (Closes: #736295)
 * Fix broken VCS-browser field.

Regards,

Markus