Re: RFS: eclipse-mylyn (2nd try)

Hi Niels,

Meanwhile, I managed to get something comprehensible out of the
eclipse-mylin build.  The build failed the same step, but with some
tricks I got an X11 dialog out of it:

"""
The configuration area at
'/home/<user>/.eclipse/org.eclipse.platform_3.7.0_155965261/configuration'
could not be created.  Please choose a writable location using the
'-configuration' command line option.
"""

thanks for the instructions, I finally reproduced the crash and pointed -configuration
to some writable location. Current version should be buildable in your chroot now.

Cheers

Jakub