Re: Uploading fop 1.0 to experimental

On 16/07/10 14:39, Vincent Fourmond wrote:
   I would suggest uploading to experimental and to give some time to
people to check the persistance (or not) of existing bugs, and then
send the whole thing to unstable, in a couple of weeks. I would
suggest pinging people using fop as a build depends; here is the list
for testing (obtained using build-rdeps from devscripts, very handy
BTW):

Reverse Build-depends in main:

arbtt
freemind
I'm pinged :-)

Do we have to expect API changes compared to 0.95? I browsed the fop site [1] but could neither find version 1.0 nor a changelog.

And make please the couple of weeks, a few weeks, it's holiday season here...

For info, I'm trying to get freeplane [2] in Debian before the freeze, which also depends on fop.

Thanks, Eric

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/index.html
[2] http://freeplane.org/