Re: Eclipse 3.1-7 debs uploaded

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 13:52 +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> > Same error here, I already reported the full log to Michael in a private
> > mail.
>
> I did it too.
> Poor Michael : spammed for working in an free software project :)

Same here. Sent him a couple of K of log output. Sorry Michael.
We really do care about this effort!

It looks like there is something wrong with the swt dependencies. I
noticed there are two sets of swt libraries. The libswt3.1-gtk and the
libswt-gtk-3.1 ones. Strangely neither of them seems required by the
eclipse-platform package. I could install either or none. But not both
since they want to install the same files (but don't conflict).

I am also trying to build it from source. But got the following error
after a while:

        build.cfiles:
             [java] Could not find org.eclipse.swt.tools.internal.JNIGeneratorApp. Make sure you have it in your classpath
             [java]    at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(org.apache.tools.ant.Project) (Unknown Source)

Note that the build does not fail even though this seems a real problem.

Cheers,

Mark