(OFF_TOPIC) HELP!!!!

Helo Folks!!!

I am sorry for asking this question here.. but I need helpin this question
ASAP!!!

I have a Tomcat4 + apache serve runnig with no problems.. but when one on
the systems was implemented it stops at the following program block...

What amazes me is that in a MS environment with Tomcat4 it works normally....

Can anyone help me?!?!?!?!? PLZ!!!!

TIA

Fred

   System.out.println("============ ENTRANDO DATA GREGORIANA =========");
       GregorianCalendar gc = new GregorianCalendar();
        ccDiaAula = Utils.diaDeHoje();
           int diaSemana = gc.get(Calendar.DAY_OF_WEEK);
        System.out.println("============ PEGUEI A DATA GREGORIANA
=========");
        //
       // Display no Controle Catalina
       //
       System.out.println("==========================================");
       System.out.println(gc.get(Calendar.DATE));
       System.out.println("Dia da Semana: " + diaSemana);
      //
      // Atençao: o numero devolvido na funcao é de 0 - Domingo a 6 - Sabado
      // Como o banco de dados retorna 1-domingo a 7 - Sabado é preciso
      // acrescentar 1 ao dia da Senama.
      //
     int cvDiaValido = DiasAula("" + (diaSemana));
         cbRetorno = (cvDiaValido == 1);