Re: patch to mpkg-j2sdk to support IBM's 1.3.1 SDK

Hi,

I've included experimental support for IBM's J2SDK 1.3.1 in the package.

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Takashi Okamoto wrote:

> From: Rupa Schomaker <rupa-list@rupa.com>
[cut]

> It seems not support JRockit which is the fastest JVM for i386 Linux.
> Would you support it?
>
> [JRockit]
> http://www.bea.com/products/weblogic/jrockit/index.shtml

I have never heard of JRockit before.  But I seems to me, it is only a
Java VM and not a complete J2SDK.  And therefore it doesn't fit well in my
package.

But at least you can send me the content listing of the archive and I will
take a look at it.

regards,
Hubert Schmid