Re: Forte for Java Open source announcement

>> >Sun issued the following announcement yesterday afternoon about releasing
>> >the Forte for Java code to the open source community.

Andreas> Just for the sake of interest and because I'm to stupid to
Andreas> understand such legal issues: Does this possibly have the
Andreas> consequence that JDK2.x will be also free sooner or later?

If you read the FAQ at the announcement site, they pretty clearly say
"no".

Tom