Re: Avviso: malfunzionamento pagina web di iscrizione a questa lista

I did not sign up for anything with you.Please pull the server IP traffic logs for this email / signup.Cross reference whatever time on your system logs that this email was used to signup for anything from your company.
Now log that connection IP address.
Contact Law Enforcement please.
Someone is using your website to Harass me.This is 50th email tonight, saying I signed up for something that I havent.
Thanks in advance.
-StealthMode

On Sun, Dec 10, 2023 at 2:40 PM Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@sguazz.it> wrote:
Ciao,

Il giorno sab, 09/12/2023 alle 21.32 +0100, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:
> Nella pagina:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-italian/
> Il form di iscrizione/disicrizione sembra dare attesa infinita.

Ho segnalato il problema, grazie.

Ciao,
Giuseppe