RES: Custom SAMBA groups

Navarro,

The group RH have the filesystem access granted. This is a
samba group but the folder to access is in the client
machine.

There is a folder "c:\program files\RH System\" on every
machine with Windows on the network. Some users have to
access this folder with read and write permissions. Instead
to add the individual access to every user to every machine
on the network, I have created an user group called RH witch
I have granted full access to the folder.
Did You understand?  There is no smb level access only
filesystem level access because the folder is on the local
filesystem. If I grant full access to the "Domain Users"
group the user can write on the folder but with the RH group
he can't.

Thanks'
--
Rodolfo Barbosa