Re: Debian (xen) dedicated server hosting in Central Europe

van Ginderachter, Serge wrote:
> Hetzner does the same: the auto cut your machine off the net if they
> get something ugly on their monitor. The only proper way you get to
> fix things are
> - requesting a remote console to be plugged on your host (ugly java
> app)

That is only if you choose the cheapest version. You can for example
also get a Raritan eRIC card installed for some extra money.

>- response time of their support is quick, but I'm not sure which
> hours they do

The free service is until 10pm, after that they charge for support.

I personally have a small number of servers there and I'm very happy
with their support.

Cheers
   Mike