abuse report management system

Hi,
I am now working for a small telco in Poland (dozens of /24 ,/23 and
/22 prefixes and one /16 class).

Several months ago we  began having problems with our customers and
abuse reports generated on the basis of their spam sending practices..

We are receiving tons of abuse reports . Customers were always
notified about the issue and if problem was not resolved , they were
cutoff.

Problem began when amount of abuse reports from other networks rose up
to several reports per day.

Does anybody know any free or opensource system that could help us
dealing with those abuse reports (trapping abuse@mydoman.com mails and
sending notification to clients)??

regards.

--