Re: lenny rant

Well thanks for all the answers - though some were a bit personal: being
called incompetent and lazy is not what i expected. i guess in general people
complain about software not being updated quickly enough rather than not being
old enough.
one last question - does anyone have a suggestion on how to run two separate
instances of apache2 under different users and keep upgrading simple?

thanks

mimo

ps.: apologies for posting in html before - must be a new default in kde4