Re: Separate tmp-dir for every user?

Maarten:

If you're using tmpfs, then my understanding is that the files are
stored in ram and will not persist on reboots. Then how do you
maintain the per-user temp directories between reboots? Do you create
them all and save an image of the ramdisk, which is then loaded into
the system on every boot-up? Is there a script in init.d somewhere
that does that?

Cheers,

Jon