Re: HVM hardware for Xen-Server

2007/7/30, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>:

> I personaly run a 3Ware 9500 with 16 WD-Raptor 74 GByte already, and
> it is nice that you can put up to 4 Controllers into a Computer.
>
> And there is a small export problem using Sun/IBM/HP...
>
> Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
>     Michelle Konzack

On this "enterprise" level, i would advise You to use tottaly separate
storage engine.
Don't know what are your funds but it should work with fiberchannel
connection between the mainframe (with xen/openvz's) and the storage
bay. I think it's a most "sane" and scalable solution. U can implement
totally independent and scalable storage engine for those windblows
vm's.

p.s. being curious - what is the "destination" of this system ?

regards.

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl