Re: Hosting control panel

Sturla Holm Hansen wrote:
> OK, thanx for the tip, trying it out...
> Tried to install dtc, said it went fine and said I could now browse to
> http://dtc.mysite.com/dtcadmin/ and log in, but the server gives a 404...
> Any ideas?
>
> Sturla

Check /usr/share/dtc/etc/vhosts.conf, if it was generated the expected
way. If not, get in touch with me directly (my IM ids are available in
gplhost site, or you can use our forum), I don't think here is the place
for doing support. Saying what kind of 404 you see would certainly help
(is it the new 404 page from the panel?).

Thomas