Re: arp table problem

2006/10/4, tomfi <tomfi@volny.cz>:
Strange ... lines seem ok.
I´ve tested /etc/ethers with more then 2000 lines and it was ok( I´m
using sarge-2.6 ). :(

This problem appeared once i've moved from software raid1 partition
(/dev/md0) to one physical disk /dev/sda1 (i've moved system with cp
-a) .. i had some problems with udev while booting (/dev/tty0 -
permission denied ) ... i think that it's something with udev...

besides that , i've received messages from kernel "printk : XX
messages supressed" and some named problems that finaly dissapeared..
I've removed udev , then used devfs and then reinstalled udev. All
problems disappeared besides that /etc/ethers problem...

thx for your help

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz            |  jid:zeth@chrome.pl
http://silenceproject.org       | http://zetho.wordpress.com