Re: suggested virus scanner for postfix (?)

Hello jack,

Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 1:04:49, jack wrote:

j> Hi All!

j> I'm trying to figure out what virus scanner to go with and was hoping
j> for some opinions + experience. I'm using postfix with mysql virtual
j> users (about 10k accounts).

j> I'm after something fast, stable, and efficient under high load.

j> Also, I'd like to have some sort of notification and/or bounce when a
j> message contains a virus.

  I am using bitdefender antivirus (free command-line version)
  integrated to postfix by sagator[1] - you can define more than one
  antivirus/antispam system to be run for every email, you can define
  logging, emailing notifications...

  I have this setup for almost a year now and it's stable. I have few
  thousands accounts, ~15k messages/day.

  [1] http://www.salstar.sk/sagator/

--
  bYE, Marki