Re: Postfix Authentication for Remote Users

Ok, I lied. I do not have it figured out. The documentation says to
use pwcheck as a simple validation against /etc/passwd, or use
saslauthd with some parameters. I find none of these on the server.
Any hints?

Rod

--
Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons
    for thou art crunchy, and good with catsup.