Re: Migrating from sendmail to postfix

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 07:37:58AM -0400, Eddy D. Sanchez Salas wrote:
> I'got a problem with sendmail queue, I'm trying to convert mbox to
> maildir with mb2md but it doesn't work, and I try to configura postfix
> with mbox format, but I dont know why it doesn't work.

You should have given more information.

pepe@atom:~/tmp$ ./mb2md-3.10.pl -s ~/mbox -d ~/Maildir/
Converting /home/pepe/mbox to maildir: /home/pepe/Maildir
Source Mbox is /home/pepe/mbox
Target Maildir is /home/pepe/Maildir
150 messages.

That's what I did.

--
 pepe AT elcorreu.net & josemarcos.chalmes AT hispalinux.es
http://www.polinux.upv.es