Re: Active Software-based file replication

	Hi!

	If you just want to replicate data, I think that DRBD.org it's a good option. But
keep in mind that you'll have one server with a bunch of disks doing nothing but
replicating data, unless you use it for something else unrelated to the data that you're
replicating. Think of it as RAID1 over the network. You can even set it up with
"heartbeat" to make it high available in an active-passive configuration. It worked
flawlessly for me in an OTRS installation, replicating config files, runtime files and the
Database.

	Another option could be using iSCSI + software RAID, as it would allow you to
have the disk physically separated from the server. But I don't know any scenario that
could apply to this setup...

	Bye!