A user-mode-linux / virtual networking / zebra HOWTO!

Hello

I've played around a lot with user mode linux and virtual networking
under linux because I wanted to learn OSPF and BGP but had only a single
computer to play with.

What I came up with was a working setup consisting of three virtual
hosts that are interconnected over three virtual networks with
each other. These virtual networks are totally independent so that
Zebras OSPFd, arp and tcpdump won't see a difference to a normal switched
ethernet.

I wrote a little HOWTO about this. I guess that people on an isp list
are interested in it (it's a good way to teach trainees) so give me
feedback :-)

	http://www.lathspell.de/linux/uml/

bye,

  -christian-

--
"Arp! Arp!" - the mating call of the lonely packet