Re: Stupid question maybe.

Jason Lim said :
 >> Perhaps use B to bridge the two ethernet segments so that they can
 >> communicate, so you can connection from A to C "directly"?

Mmmm no.

I guess I have to describe more the situation : A is here, and is
behind a firewall/NATing gateway. I work on it. B is hosted $FAR_AWAY
and has a public IP. C is hosted in the same $FAR_AWAY location but is
behind B, acting as firewall for it.

C is therefore "invisible" from anywhere, except for B.

Here is how it looks :

192.168.x.y           ^                    ^      10.0.0.x
                 Public IP #1         Public IP #2

--
nicolas@bouthors.org -- http://nicolas.bouthors.org/ -- +33 6 2071 6234
Administateur Systèmes et Réseaux   --    GHS    --    38, Rue du Texel