Re: logged packets - why?

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 01:04:12PM +1100, John Ferlito wrote:
> try 0.0.0.0/0 instead of 0.0.0.0

Thanks John! That seems to have solved it.

> On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 07:57:02PM -0600, Nathan wrote:
> > What is the output of your ipchains list command?  (to list the rules in
> > effect)

I don't like ipchains --list as it's not as informative as the script
itself.  For example, it doesn't show the iface that a particular rule
applies to, so I just browse through the script, amend it and then re-
run it.

But, I could be wrong and not know about some switches. Haven't
really looked into it, I must admit.

Thanks
Sven
--
Windows does *not* have bugs. It just develops random features.