Re: Sizing Question

Quality ISP's typically try to keep user to modem ratios below 10:1. Since your users will all need be connecting around the same time window, you will need to have on *much* lower than this, however, if you don't want complaints of "always busy". I'd suggest trying 4 or 5 to 1. This means a couple hundred modems, which pretty much puts you in the market for a Portmaster....

Regards- kg