[SOLVED] Losing IPv6 connectivity after 20min, why?

SOLVED.  Short version: my hosting provider (Hetzner) obviously fixed
something *silently*.  Everything works as initially configured, no
workarounds required.

Please disregard any speculations I made in this thread, especially that
disabling IPv6 on some interfaces or fiddling with link-local fe80:: routes
might be useful.  These were conclusions based on coincidence rather than
causality.

Many thanks to Marc for very useful debugging hints, to Gertiaan for
pushing to read NDP specs, and to everyone else who bothered to reply on
this dull problem.

No thanks to Hetzner, for either lying ("we didn't change anything") or not
having a clue.

I did a lot of debugging with ping6, tcpdump, rtmon and syslog.  It became
quite obvious that the problem was at the uplink router which seemed to
"forget" the /64 route after 20min.  I provided some debugging hints in a
support ticket, and suddenly, magically everything worked without further
changes on my end.

"We didn't change anything".  Yeah, sure.

Olaf