Re: current IPv6 implementation / configuration

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 12:08:57PM +1300, Bill Walker wrote:
> Brian,

Thank you for the help, Bill and Everybody.

I think, however, that I should back up a few steps and start again.

What documentation, HowTo pages, or other instructions would you
recommend to guide a "newbee" from "turn on computer" to "watch the
dancing turtle?"  I know that this is a Debian group, but since I have a
mixed network, I am open to different flavours of instructions.

Thanks again,
Brian