Re: How to enable IPv6 on Woody ?

Hey, i can't resist to reply to this, but it's an example case. don't
take this as mocking a newcomer, rather learn from it.

kmlhk79-ipv6@yahoo.com.hk wrote:
> You are not address my question.

Actually he is answering your question. Enabling IPv6 on Debian is a
matter of loading the ipv6 module.

> I want to experience Ipv6 on Debian .
>
> Such that I may connect to IPv6 Tunnel Broker by ipv6
> on ipv4 tunneling.

This is not the same as the original question. The original question
consisted of 'how to enable IPv6?' while this question is 'How do i
connect to a tunnel broker?'

This is a rather common mistake, assuming that people know what others
are talking about. i make the same mistake all the time. One should
always be specific with the questions.

"How do i compile it?" is not the same as "How do i compile irssi on
Debian Sarge system?" or "How do i compile a new Audio CD out of my MP3s?"

Hiding behind not being native english speaking person doesn't work
either, most of us are non-native. And even native english speakers make
the same mistakes, so it's just a matter of being specific.

Good guide on how to ask good questions is at:

Asking a good question is a big part of the answer. As for your answer,
it has been answered elsewhere. (In a rather hostile manner, but that's
beside the point)

- S