2-Phenylbutyric Acid

Date : 20th Sept' 04

Kind Attn.: Imports Manager

Dear Sir,

Sub : 2-Phenylbutyric Acid 99%

In continuation with our earlier correspondence, we would like to inform
you that we can provide you the following products alongwith the IMPURITY
PROFILE with the capacity of 10Mts/Mth:

1.    2-Phenylbutyric Acid 99%(CAS No.90-27-7)
               An intermediate for Indobufen, Pheneturide, Tamoxifen Citrate

2.    2-Phenylbutyronitrile (CAS No.769-68-6)
               An intermediate for Aminoglutethimide, Glutethimide, Proxazole

3.    2-Phenylbutyrl Chloride (CAS No.36854-57-6)
               An intermediate for Butamitrate, Fenbatrazate, Pheneturide

4.    2-Phenylpropionic Acid - Underdevelopment

 So, please inform us if you have requirement for any of the above-mentioned
products, in order to send our most competitive price and COA for the same.

We can also develop or source the products which are not mentioned above.

Awaiting for your early and valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards,

For DEWMEDICA INDIA PVT.LTD.

Ms.Saiprabha

Message Sent Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
http://www.group-mail.com/