Re: More problems setting up IPv6

> *Phew* I really don't know how to debug this. Is there anyone who can
> give me a hint? I simply don't know where to search for my mistakes.

	A hint? try a newer kernel (like a 2.4.26).  there are some changes going
on...

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br
http://wecanstopspam.org

  ``The rules of programming are transitory; only Tao is eternal. Therefore
you must contemplate Tao before you receive enlightenment.''
  ``But how will I know when I have received enlightenment?'' asked the
novice.
  ``Your program will then run correctly,'' replied the master.
						The Tao Of Programing